EU-Canada Conference – Canada’s Companies in Europe: Economic Forecasts and Opportunities
The Canada-Europe Economic Chamber - EU offers various free conferences in Brussels throughout the year.
These meetings are an excellent opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with colleagues from Canada, Europe and around the world, as well as to hear high-level speakers discuss current issues of international trade.
These conferences are led by high-level Canadian and European speakers from business, politics, science, culture and sports.
Canada's Companies in Europe: Economic Forecasts and Opportunities.
Number of speakers:
4 + a moderator
Number of participants:
80 to 100
Avenue des Arts 58, 1000 Brussels
- 9:00 - Arrival of participants + Networking + Coffee
- 9:30 am - Welcome + Presentation - Sam Ayoub, CEEC-EU President
- 10:00 am - Political & Economic Update - Ambassador of Canada to the EU. + Q & A
- 10:30 - Canada's Companies in Europe: Economic Forecasts & Opportunities + Q & A
- 12h30 - Lunch + Networking