Representation & business development
We act as your European-Canadian business development team – initially researching, exploring and identify opportunities for your business, then offering strategic support to advise on the best way forward. Working closely with you we’ll help to develop a business strategy, then generate and qualify new leads before setting up, representing or participating in meetings with prospective clients, to help generate new business.
Why expand your business into Europe and-or Canada?
The European and the North American market can be an extremely profitable place in which to expand and increase sales.
European-Canadian businesses are keen to adopt and work with suppliers who have products or services that demonstrate added value – perhaps your products have a technological advantage over your competitors or your have a robust business model that presents a strategic advantage.
The CETA Free Trade Agreement means that European-Canadian businesses expanding internationally, are also keen to diversify their supplier base, to include suppliers at a competitive costs.
- Organize meetings with key contacts
- Test the local market for suitability of your services
- Identify potential partners, agents, licensees or other business contacts
- Negotiate agreements on your behalf
- Manage business establishment and development activities
Business Development Services
- Company Formation
- Representation Services
- Global Management Consulting
- International Business Plan Development
- Local Office Set-up (Subsidiary/Branch)
- Negotiation Support
- Distributor / Agent Search
- Joint Venture Partner / Investor Search
- In-Country Visits / Business Meetings